Froling has set new international standardsfor technology and design with the new P4 Pellet. With its ingenious fully automatic operation, this new product from Froling is amazingly easy to use.
The energy source wood is renewable and as a result CO2 neutral.
Pellets are made from natural wood. The untreated shavings which are a by product of the timber industry, are compacted and made in to pellets without any additives.
Pellets have a high energy density and are easy to deliver and store.
A Design With Unique Benifits
- Multi-layer insulation for the highest level of thermal insulation.
- WOS technology (heat exchanger) for maximum efficiency with a drive for automatic cleaning.
- Lambdatronic P 3200 control.
- Induced draught fan with regulated speed and function monitoring for highest operating safety.
- Spacious store container with automatic pellet feed.
- Insulated cleaning door for excellent heat retention.
- Spacious user-friendly ash drawer for long emptying intervals.
- Automatic ash removal in two closed ash boxes from 32 kW.
- Patented multiple-pass heat exchanger for variable boiler operation.
- Automatic sliding grate for ash removal, offering maintenance-free operation.
- Tested sealed slider guarantees safe operation.
- Automatic ignition
- Special suction cyclone.
Plug and Play
- Unpack, plug it in, start heating
- Easy positioning
Ingenious grate concept
- Automatic self-cleaning
- Ideal combustion conditions