The Fröling Turbomat is available with outputs of 150kW,220kW, 320kW and 500kW.
The Turbomat is a unique, fully automated wood burner which will operate with a wide variety of wood biomass materials. As a leading manufacturer of biomass heating systems, Fröling brought in all their expertise in forward-looking innovation for the Turbomat. The idea was the development of a boiler that would be perfectly suited for burning a variety of biomass fuels these include pellets and wood chip.
The Turbomat is not just visually appealing – it also has an impressive control system. With Lambda controls as standard, combustion chamber temperature monitoring and under pressure control, perfect combustion is guaranteed for a range of materials. It is just as user-friendly as oil or gas boilers. All Turbomat functions are fully automated, from the fuel feed and combustion control, right through to cleaning and ash removal. The high-tech Turbomat is designed to be extremely easy to service.
A Design with Unique Benefits
- Divided trapezoidal stoker duct for extremely low feed resistance and water-cooled slide-in duct to minimise wear from the high temperatures.
- Optional second ignition fan for damp heating material that is hard to light.
- High-temperature resistant fireclay retort for clean combustion, even with damp or alternative fuels, such as Miscanthus.
- Primary air zone separation for optimum burn-off and low emissions (CO less than 10mg/MJ!).
- Vertical 4-pass heat exchanger with integrated cyclone dust separator and Efficiency Optimisation System (WOS) with automatically activated turbulators for cleaning.
- Jacket cooling for minimum radiant heat loss and increased efficiency.
Upright Heat Exchanger
- Optimal heat transfer
- Automatic cleaning of heating surfaces
- High efficiency
- Very low dust emissions
High Temperature Combustion Chamber with Conveyor Grate
- No cinder build-up
- Optimum burnout
- Very low emissions
- Automatic ash removal
For Technical Specifications and Further Information: Download PDF Brochure