User friendly, sturdy, economical and reliable: the new TX from Froling is guaranteed to impress in every aspect. This boiler can efficiently burn both wood chips and pellets due to its well-designed fully automatic system.
Froling also offers a wide range of fuel feeder systems for virtually all requirements. Optimum energy consumption is ensured by the detailed system engineering. This means the Froling TX can offer reliable, high-quality heating.
- Ventilated step grate for pre-drying of materials and optimum combustion.
- Tilted combustion grate to ensure full burn and grate cleaning during operation.
- Easily accessible heat-resistant ash removal screw.
- Premium-quality high-temperature combustion chamber with firebrick lining for minimum emissions and optimal combustion at a high efficiency.
- A standing tubular heat exchanger with efficiency optimisation system (WOS) with automatically driven turbulators to clean the flue gas path in the boiler.
- Fully insulated to minimize radiant heat loss.
Ventilated step grate for pre-drying of materials and optimum combustion.
- Optimum combustion
- Pre-drying of materials
A standing tubular heat exchanger with efficiency optimisation system with automatically driven turbulators to clean the flue gas path in the boiler.
- High efficiency
- Easy cleaning from outside
- Low energy consumption
Easily accessible heat-resistant ash removal screw.
- Clean combustion
- Self-cleaning installation
For Technical Specifications and Further Information: Download PDF Brochure